Section: C Library Functions (3)
Updated: 30 May 2006
ldns_dnssec_zone, ldns_dnssec_name, ldns_dnssec_rrs, ldns_dnssec_rrsets - data structures
- Structure containing all resource records for a domain name
Including the derived NSEC3, if present
* pointer to a dname containing the name.
* Usually points to the owner name of the first RR of the first RRset
* Usually, the name is a pointer to the owner name of the first rr for
* this name, but sometimes there is no actual data to point to,
* for instance in
* names representing empty nonterminals. If so, set alloced to true to
* indicate that this data must also be freed when the name is freed
* The rrsets for this name
* NSEC pointing to the next name (or NSEC3 pointing to the next NSEC3)
* signatures for the NSEC record
* Unlike what the name is_glue suggests, this field is set to true by
* ldns_dnssec_zone_mark_glue() or ldns_dnssec_zone_mark_and_get_glue()
* when the name, this dnssec_name struct represents, is occluded.
* Names that contain other occluded rrsets and records with glue on
* the delegation point will NOT have this bool set to true.
* This field should NOT be read directly, but only via the
* ldns_dnssec_name_is_glue() function!
* pointer to store the hashed name (only used when in an NSEC3 zone
typedef struct ldns_struct_dnssec_name ldns_dnssec_name;
- Singly linked list of rrs
typedef struct ldns_struct_dnssec_rrs ldns_dnssec_rrs;
- Singly linked list of RRsets
typedef struct ldns_struct_dnssec_rrsets ldns_dnssec_rrsets;
The ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of
Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben.
Please report bugs to email@example.com
our bugzilla at
Copyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs.
Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
And perldoc Net::DNS
This manpage was automatically generated from the ldns source code by
use of Doxygen and some perl.